Vendor Advisory Council (VAC)
By affiliating with the STC, VAC members have the opportunity to engage with consultants in a variety of ways. The relationships this builds form the foundation for ongoing business activities. VAC members enjoy a number of networking and marketing benefits:
- Meet leading consultants from North America and international locales.
- Identify mutual opportunities with consultants.
- Attend STC conferences that emphasize information exchange and focused networking.
- Have preferred opportunities to present case studies at conferences or consultant-oriented webinars.
- Access the STC’s consultant directory, sorted by state, specialties, vertical markets, or zip code, for "rifle shot” marketing and information distribution.
- Gain consultants’ "share of mind” for inclusion in their requests for proposals.
- Be listed in the STC VAC directory where consultants often seek solutions for clients.
- Obtain consultant feedback on new or enhanced products and services as part of their company’s market research.
Being an STC VAC member makes good business sense. STC consultants work with clients that spend over a BILLION telecom dollars annually! Having sound and interactive relationships with independent consultants builds trust and ultimately means improved chances for winning business. It means working with a knowledgeable contact who understands your company and your offerings and how they meet the clients’ requirements. Being an active STC VAC member is the most cost effective way to get in front of some of North America’s premier consultants.
If your organization wants to work with independent and ethical consultants, then complete an STC VAC membership application right away.
VAC Application Form (MS Word)
STC VAC Membership Packet (PDF)